YOUR LUGGAGE AND SUGGESTIONS
Godoit experiences portray the pleasure of cycling at 360 degrees. Therefore, we suggest you prepare your luggage in a versatile way, starting with technical outfits to be used on cycling excursions.
In our welcome pack you’ll find a kit composed of summer overalls and Godoit technical jersey, exclusively made in Italt for us from our partner , along with socks and gloves.
We’ll also provide helmets, while cycling shoes and sunglasses will only be available upon specific request, but still included in the price: we will kindly ask you to specify in your Profile the type of pedal and clip of your Specialissima or your foot size in case you want to rent them from us.
Please note all the accommodation facilities you’ll be staying in have laundry facilities, but you won’t always have time to wash your Godoit kit from one day to the next. We strongly suggest you pack 2 extra kits and the appropriate seasonal technical attire (for example arm warmers, winter kit, windproof gear, winter jacket, winter gloves, etc.).
Or you can order personalized Godoit kits from the following link, and they will be available for you when you first arrive at your Hotel.
Godoit will make available carbon fibre racing bikes equipped with the best components, all included in the price of the tour. But we know how much passionate cyclists love their personal Specialissima, so if you decide to bring your own bike we ask you to notify us in your Profile at least 45 days before the tour start date. We advise you to arrange carefully the shipment by plane or any other mean you choose to reach Milan or the other Godoit experience pick-up points. In this case you will receive a gift voucher to be used to purchase Godoit technical gear.
Pedal-assisted racing bikes will also be made available at a special rate to be agreed every time, provided you send your request to the Godoit team at least 45 days prior the beginning of your tour: we won’t be able to guarantee availability for any request sent after the mentioned deadline.
Godoit is a pleasurable experience, an immersion in the essence of Made in Italy. We suggest you add the following items to your trip’s luggage:
- “urban” and slightly formal outfit for evenings out in Michelin star restaurants and in trendy Milanese nightclubs and bars (movida Milanese);
- A comfortable outfit for cultural and artistic outings and for the “wow” moments of your holiday.
Should you forget something, don’t worry: our personal shoppers will accompany you to the best equipped boutiques and shops to find what you need.
Before you leave, here a few tips you are probably already aware of to make your holiday easier:
- Check your passport expiry (at least 6 months validity after your holiday return date)
- Verify if a passport visa is required for your trip
- Notify your bank about your trip, in order to avoid any potential problems with your credit card
- Check the weather forecast for your destination and pack your luggage accordingly
- Check local currency and carry some cash with you
- Make sure you bring power adapters to charge mobile phones and other devices if needed
- Check your medical insurance coverage
- Make sure you notify about any allergies or intolerances you may suffer from, it will save your life
- Check luggage policies for the airlines and/or rail companies you’ll be traveling with